Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Still slogging away

I you've not given up, you haven't seen the complete-o-meter twitch lately. It's not for lack of me wanting to get back to the actual writing (instead of accumulating it all in my head), it's just been insane with the number of projects I've become involved with. The best I can say is that half of it's done at the end of the June, and the rest with then end of July. I don't think it will take me that long to make some actual progress, but that's the schedule.

Maybe the good news about this lengthy percolation is that it's clear that the story has some nice opportunities for continuation (no pun intended).

If you haven't seen Brian Greene's new book on multiple universes, it's definitely worth a look. Also James Gleick's book on information theory. Great stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear it is still in progress :) Keep on keepin on.

    ReplyDelete